Bauman Associates is searching for well-rounded and experienced client accounting and payroll services specialists to join our team.
We are not your typical CPA firm. We pride ourselves on being a firm that offers employees a positive professional environment with a modern twist of dress for the day and scheduling flexibility. The client accounting and payroll services team consists of individuals who excel in the challenges that come with maintaining and assisting clients’ different needs and industries.
- Maintain accurate general ledgers, including preparing journal entries and reconciling bank and other accounts
- Prepare financial statements
- Provide virtual and on-site accounting software support to clients for accounting and payroll services
- Adhering to firm core values, demonstrating excellent team skills, a positive attitude, and high ethical standards.
What We Offer
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- A team environment and family-friendly schedules
- A fun yet challenging work environment
- A career for talented individuals who want to develop existing skills and learn new ones
- Excellent career advancement opportunities for self-motivated individuals
- 10 + years of experience in accounting and payroll services
- Advanced knowledge with accounting software and systems – QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, Excel, Sage, and Adobe.
- Experience working with payroll processing and payroll tax reporting
- CPA firm experience, preferred
- A passion for providing excellent client service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well independently and in team settings
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred
Please email us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or submit through our Careers tab on our website www.baumancpa.com.