Bauman Associates, Ltd. is looking for an experienced auditor to join our team. Responsibilities of this position will include supervising and performing in-charge responsibilities for various audit and assurance engagements. This includes being the primary client contact on engagements, communicating with the manager or principal on engagement issues and providing updates, reviewing work of staff and preparing and/or reviewing reports.
What’s in it for you? We offer:
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- A team environment and family friendly schedules, including remote work options
- A highly innovative and challenging work environment
- A career for talented individuals who want to develop existing skills and learn new ones
- Ongoing education
- Career advancement opportunities for self-motivated individuals
Compensation will depend upon a number of factors, including experience, education and professional credentials.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of audit experience in public accounting (municipality or employee benefit plan experience a plus but not required)
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- CPA credentials or have met the 150 hr requirement
- Ability for some local travel
About Bauman Associates, Ltd:
Bauman Associates CPAs & Advisors is a professionally diverse firm, comprised of many seasoned and talented individuals who play significant roles in fully servicing our clients. Since 1947, Bauman Associates has offered clients various services including audit and assurance, tax, outsourced CFO, employee benefit plans, accounting/bookkeeping, payroll, and more. Bauman Associates has six core values that we display externally with our clients as well as internally with each other: accountability, personal development, integrity, teamwork, relationships & trust, and communication. We offer all employees an opportunity for professional growth and development through our internal training & coaching programs. We also pride ourselves on being a firm that offers employees a positive professional environment with a modern twist of business casual attire and scheduling flexibility.