Bauman Associates Ltd. is an innovative and growing regional CPA firm. We are currently seeking a motivated Administrative Assistant to work on a seasonal basis in our Eau Claire Office. We are looking for an individual with strong organizational skills and attention to detail, a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, the ability to multi-task to meet tax deadlines, an interest in learning new software, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Scan client tax workpapers in an orderly manner in our paperless environment
- Assemble tax returns (both paper and electronic), financial statements, and miscellaneous documents
- Assist with electronic filing of tax returns and/or extensions, follow up with staff when issues arise with those filings
- Electronic filing of documents
- Other duties as requested
- At least one to three years’ experience in a professional setting preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Strong computer skills and willingness to learn new software
- Attention to detail
- Handle confidential workpapers and client information
- Flexibility to adjust hours during deadline
- Availability from January 1st through April 15th
- Professional appearance
Bauman Associates Ltd., founded in 1947, is an accounting, tax, and business consulting firm with offices in Eau Claire and Hudson, Wisconsin. Clients turn to us for their accounting and auditing needs, financial statement preparation, tax planning, payroll services, business consulting and accounting software support.
Please send cover letter, resume, with salary requirements and references to Bauman Associates, Ltd, to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Bauman Associates, Ltd., Attn: Bernadette Hull, P. O. Box 1225, Eau Claire, WI 54702-1225.