Bauman Associates, Ltd., a full-service regional CPA firm, celebrating more than 70 years in business, is looking for full-time experienced bookkeepers/accountants to join our payroll and client accounting services team. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and education. Full benefit package available, including health insurance, retirement plan, etc.
- Bookkeeping/accounting, including bank account reconciliations, creating financial reports
- Payroll processing
- Payroll and sales tax reporting
- Assisting clients with accounting and accounting software questions
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Proficient with MS office software (including Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Proficient with accounting software packages, including QuickBooks and QBO; knowledge and experience with Sage accounting software is a plus
- Must be knowledgeable and have experience in payroll processing, reporting, etc.
- Must possess excellent verbal, written, and people skills
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service/works well with others
- Ability to manage multiple projects with good judgment
- Attention to detail
- Experience working for a CPA firm is a plus
About Bauman Associates, Ltd:
Bauman Associates CPAs & Advisors is a professionally diverse firm, comprised of many seasoned and talented individuals who play significant roles in fully servicing our clients. Since 1947, Bauman Associates has offered clients various services including audit and assurance, tax, outsourced CFO, employee benefit plans, accounting/bookkeeping, payroll, and more. Bauman Associates has six core values that we display externally with our clients as well as internally with each other: accountability, personal development, integrity, teamwork, relationships & trust, and communication. We offer all employees an opportunity for professional growth and development through our internal training & coaching programs. We also pride ourselves on being a firm that offers employees a positive professional environment with a modern twist of business casual attire and scheduling flexibility.