Bauman Associates, Ltd. is looking for an experienced tax professional to join our Entrepreneurial Services team. Responsibilities of this position will include:
- Preparing and reviewing individual and business tax returns.
- Working with the client to collect necessary information to complete the tax return and offer tax planning solutions.
- Communicating in a timely manner with the engagement leader to provide updates on open items or other important matters in order to meet internal and external deadlines.
- Researching tax issues.
- Adhering to firm core values.
- A desire and passion for learning new skills and career growth.
What’s in it for you? We offer:
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- A team environment and family friendly schedules
- A highly innovative and challenging work environment
- A career for talented individuals who want to develop existing skills and learn new ones
- Ongoing education
- Excellent career advancement opportunities for self-motivated individuals
Compensation will depend upon a number of factors, including experience, education and professional credentials.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of tax experience in public accounting (manufacturing or construction/real estate experience a plus but not required)
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- A passion for client service
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and experience with tax and depreciation software (Ultratax, FileCabinet, Fixed Asset CS, Engagement a plus)
- CPA or working towards certification
About Bauman Associates, Ltd:
Bauman Associates CPAs & Advisors is a professionally diverse firm, comprised of many seasoned and talented individuals who play significant roles in fully servicing our clients. Since 1947, Bauman Associates has offered clients various services including audit and assurance, tax, outsourced CFO, employee benefit plans, accounting/bookkeeping, payroll, and more. Bauman Associates has six core values that we display externally with our clients as well as internally with each other: accountability, personal development, integrity, teamwork, relationships & trust, and communication. We offer all employees an opportunity for professional growth and development through our internal training & coaching programs. We also pride ourselves on being a firm that offers employees a positive professional environment with a modern twist of business casual attire and scheduling flexibility.