Bauman Associates, Ltd. is looking for experienced payroll professionals to join our team.
We are not your typical CPA firm. We pride ourselves on being a firm that offers employees a positive professional environment with a modern twist of dress for the day attire and scheduling flexibility, especially during non-busy season.
Since 1947, Bauman Associates has offered clients various services including tax, audit and assurance, outsourced CFO, employee benefit plans, accounting/bookkeeping, payroll, and more. Bauman Associates has six core values: Accountability, Personal Development, Integrity, Teamwork, Relationships & Trust, and Communication. We offer all employees an opportunity for professional growth and development through internal training & coaching and continuing education courses.
Responsibilities of this position will include:
- Playing a key role as a member of our team in providing excellent payroll services to our business clients.
- Communicating in a timely manner to provide updates on open items or other important matters to meet internal and external deadlines.
- Managing multiple tasks and prioritizing as needed. Strong organizational skills.
- Adhering to firm core values, demonstrating excellent team skills, positive attitude, and high ethical standards.
- A desire and passion for learning new skills and career growth.
What’s in it for you? We offer:
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- A team environment and family friendly schedules
- A fun yet challenging work environment
- A career for talented individuals who want to develop existing skills and learn new ones
- Excellent career advancement opportunities for self-motivated individuals
Compensation will depend upon factors, including experience, education, and professional certifications.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 1 year of payroll processing and payroll tax reporting experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- A passion for client service
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe and experience with payroll software
Please email us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit through our Careers tab on our website baumancpa.com.