Bauman Associates, Ltd. is looking for a full-time professional services firm administrative assistant. This position provides administrative support for the entrepreneurial services department. Performs duties such as coordinating tax services processes, scanning and assembling highly confidential and sensitive tax documents, initiates and receives verbal and written communication with clients, working with electronic record keeping and file archiving, coordinating tax appointments, coordinating direct mailings, and working on special projects. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload. Must be tech savvy.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Administrative assistant experience with a CPA firm
- Excellent written/communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and ability to learn other software programs quickly and effectively
- Attention to detail/thoroughness
- A passion for client service
- Team player attitude
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Associates’ or Bachelors’ degree in business administration or administrative assistant program.
- CPA firm experience.
- Working knowledge of income tax returns/processing is helpful.
To apply, lease email us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, ATTN: Human Resources
Bauman Associates CPAs & Advisors, is an established regional CPA firm with offices in Eau Claire and Hudson, WI. Since 1947, Bauman Associates has offered various client services including audit and assurance, tax, outsourced CFO, employee benefit plan audits, accounting/bookkeeping, payroll, QB and Sage software training and support, and more. Bauman Associates has six core values that we strive to follow with our clients and co-workers—accountability, personal development, integrity, teamwork, relationships & trust, and communication. We also pride ourselves on being a firm that offers employees a positive professional environment with a modern twist of business casual attire and scheduling flexibility.