Our firm is founded on long-term relationships – not only with clients, but with staff too.
Bauman Associates is a well-respected and innovative regional firm that provides accounting and business advisory services to individuals, businesses and organizations in Western Wisconsin and the surrounding areas. We truly value our staff and what they bring to the table. Because of this, we foster a team-focused environment that has resulted in a retention rate far above the industry average.
Experienced Professionals If you find there’s no room for enrichment or advancement at your current firm and your skills are being squandered, we have a place for you. Our firm is always on the lookout for skilled individuals who want to work with other talented professionals, help amazing clients and challenge themselves through the latest techniques and technologies.
Entry Level and New Associates Not entirely sure what accounting track you wish to follow? No problem, we’ve got you covered. Bauman Associates will not pigeonhole you into an area that doesn’t speak to you. Working with accessible and experienced staff, you will have the opportunity to explore different professional options and discover where your strengths and interests lie. Bauman Associates provides a competitive salary and benefits package that includes everything you’d expect from a successful and established accounting firm – things like 401(K), health insurance, flex plans, busy season time banks and paid time off (PTO). But why stop there? Firm benefits can be more than monetary. We’re dedicated to providing our staff with a working environment that is friendly, fun and nurturing, and an atmosphere that offers:
- Approachable and responsive principals and managers
- The ability to work directly with, and learn from, firm leadership
- Access to CPE and technical training
- Emphasis on personal development and leadership training through regular soft skills courses
- “Ownership” at all levels through internal staff’s participation in firm’s strategic planning process
- Family-friendly and flexible schedules
- Firm support of staff’s community involvement and charitable work
- Firm events with family and friends like holiday parties, family picnics and an end of tax season party
We’re always in the market for qualified and talented individuals. Submit your resume today and let’s talk.